Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A mixture of chocolate and orange. Taken in a book.
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- chocolate, grated or orange-flavored dark chocolate
- Put chocolate liqueur, kahlua, Grand Marnier, cream in a shaker half filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain in an iced cocktail glass.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with grated chocolate.
MMMM deliciously creamy and smooth. Just like an orange liqueur- filled chocolate! I would have another one, but I have to get up early! lol. Made for Bevy Tag.
Sweet and creamy and tastes like a chocolate covered orange. I wish I could give this one more stars! YUM!