Recipe by jennythecook
This came from the top of the 'Astro" yogurt container. If you are watching your calorie/fat intake but have a chocolate craving this one is good.
Top Review by zoo66
While these are definitely nice and chocolately, they have a really awful texture. Kind of like really overthick pudding? I probably won't make them again. The recipe did not specify the kind of chocolate to use, so I melted semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate, melted
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix chocolate, yogurt, and sugar.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into chocolate mixture and stir until just combined. Add water and stir until mixture comes together.
- Pour into a greased 8x8" pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.