Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like this recipe because it's simple. Throw everything in the mixer for 8 minutes, come back in 15 and make your pizza.
- 6 1⁄2 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 ounce salt
- 1⁄8 ounce sugar
- 1⁄4 ounce active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 ounce olive oil
- 4 ounces water
- Add flour, salt, sugar, and yeast to mixing bowl. Using a dough hook, turn mixer on low for 1 minute to mix ingredients together. (You can add additional flavoring ingredients too, such as 1 tbsp basil or oregano -- be creative.).
- Add olive oil. Turn mixer on low speed and slowly start to add the water in 1 ounce increments. The dough should clean the sides of the bowl after about a minute or two of mixing. Mix for about 8 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
- Roll and stretch the dough until very thin, add any desired toppings, and bake @ 475 until golden brown.