Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Napa Valley is a great wine producing region in California. Please use a good drinking wine for this recipe and you will not be disappointed.
- 8 ears fresh corn, white or yellow, shucked and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons lime zest, fresh
- 2 -3 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, finely crushed
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add lime zest to water.
- Insert corns & bring back to a boil.
- Cook three minutes. Drain.
- Combine rest of ingredients and warm in saucepan. Remove from heat and allow it to sit in saucepan for several minutes to let flavors meld.
- Pour into a pan with sides and roll each corn in sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Oh yum! This corn was so sweet and the marinade really gives it a great flavor.