Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the handwritten recipe of my nephew Kameron's Nanny
- 4 eggs, whipped real good
- 3⁄4 cup Crisco cooking oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with liquid
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix first four ingredients well (can use hand mixer).
- pour into 2 layer cake pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Test with toothpick.
- Mix together pudding and pineapple - leave in refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- when ready to ice cake mix 1 8 oz cool whip into icing. Spread between layers and on top and sides of cake. Eat!