Recipe by Hani Selamat
We're quite fond of Nando's here in Malaysia. The oddest thing is that our 2yo LOVES the Nando's rice, instead of the Nando's chicken. So I decided to look up a copycat and found what looks like a really easy way of cooking it using a rice cooker. Haven't tried it yet to see if it tastes exactly like Nando's.
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 5 cups of coarse rice and water in the rice cooker as its measure.
- Add mixed vegetables, butter and salt (less or more as preferred) into rice cooker.
- Activate rice cooker as per rice cooker's manual.
- Mix well the rice & ingredients when it's cooked, add more salt if needed.
- Scoop out the cooked rice on plate and garnish however you like it.