Recipe by BecR
Very moist and delicious cake! From my friend Nancy B., many years ago while we were stationed at Ft. Campbell KY. Enjoy!
Top Review by Mrs.Jack
GREAT recipe-fast, easy, and tastes fantastic!!! DH had requested a cinnamon cake for his bday so I chose this one and it was a great choice. I baked this in 2-6" bundt pans (I don't have a 12") and they both came out great. The smells coming from my oven-oh my, hard to resist taking a slice but waited for the birthday boy. The cake was moist and light and DH was thrilled. Thank you for a great recipe!!!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake ingredients at one time for 7 minutes.
- Mix together cinnamon mixture (except nuts). Grease pan. Dust angel food pan with cinnamon mixture. Add nuts to remaining cinnamon mixture.
- Alternate cake batter and cinnamon mixture (3 times) in angel food pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes or until done. Let stand until cool, about 1 hour, before removing pan.