1/1 Photo of Nana's Shepherd's Pie
This one dish meal is definately a comfort food. It has everything you need, meat, vegetable and potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef and onion in skillet;drain.
- 3Boil, mash and season potatoes.
- 4Cook peas and carrots (you could also use canned peas and carrots if you wish).
- 5Bake pie crust according to package directions.
- 6Blend in soup with meat and onion.
- 7Layer ground meat in pie shell, if adding cheese put on top of meat layer then add vegetables and top with mashed potatoes.
- 8Place pie in preheated oven and bake until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1839 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2427.4
- Calories from Fat 1180
- Total Fat 131.1 g
- Saturated Fat 45.4 g
- Cholesterol 316.8 mg
- Sodium 4577.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 199.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 113.5 g