Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
My grandmother's dressing it never feels like Christmas or thanksgiving until I have some of this.
Make and share this Nana's Dressing Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head celery
- 2 whole onions, finely diced
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1⁄8 cup poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup sage
- 8 -12 eggs, beaten
- 24 white dinner rolls
- Nana uses potato rolls but it wasn't recognized as an ingredient, so I just put white, but either one will work. We use an 11-13 pan of corn bread also the amount didn't show up on the ingredients for some reason.
- Mix it all up and put enough broth so that it's kind of sloppy. Nana said she kept adding until it shook in the pan like Jello.
- Then bake at 325 and stir it half way through for an hour or an hour and a half until it's browned on top.