Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nachos are always a good meal, it's quick and easy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked instant rice
- chunky salsa
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- tortilla chips
- Cook beef and taco seasoning in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water and rice. Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until done.
- Top with salsa, cheese and lettuce.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
This is good! We had run out of tortilla chips so I used soft taco tortillas. Just added some extra cumin and garlic powder. Nice that it went together so quickly for a weeknight dinner. Thanks for posting!