Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy way to make Nachos Grande using Campbell's soup!
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's)
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
- In 1-quart saucepan, combine soup and salsa; set aside.
- In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is tender, stirring to separate meat.
- Spoon off fat.
- Add 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Over medium heat, heat remaining soup mixture, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange chips on large serving platter; top with meat mixture.
- Spoon soup mixture over meat.
- Top with tomato and pepper.
Great recipe! We all loved it. Think I'll give it a try with refried beans added next time. Thanks BrendaM!
This was easy to make. I had precooked burger in the freezer so I used that. As written we found this a bit bland. I added a packet of taco seasoning and a few shakes from the red hot bottle and everyone liked it better.
I actually tried this one..very simple and delicious..i added 1 can of refried beans and 1 cup of italian cheese blend..yummy!!