Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Found on the back of a package of Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice - Rice & Pasta Blend with Bell Peppers in a Sweet Tomato Sauce.
- 1 package knorr fiesta sides Spanish rice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Knorr Fiesta Sides - Spanish Rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain, if desired. Stir in Knorr Fiesta Sides - Spanish Rice.
- Arrange rice mixture on a serving platter, then top with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Serve, if desired, topped with your favorite nacho toppings such as guacamole, sliced olives, sliced pickled jalapeno peppers and/or sour cream.