Recipe by Serah B.
These are uber kid-friendly. It's a great way to get extra vitamins (especially B-12 from the nutritional yeast) and protein (cashews, nutritional yeast) into tots. They taste like Doritos. Yum, yum, yum!
- 1 bunch kale
- 236.59 ml cashews, soak for a few hours
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 78.07 ml nutritional yeast
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove hard stalks from kale and set aside in a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender and process until smooth, adding a little bit of water or more lemon juice if needed.
- Pour sauce over kale and mix until evenly coated.
- Lay out on parchment paper and dehydrate on low for about 10 hours, turning over halfway through--OR bake at 300F for 30 minutes, flipping over halfway through.