Recipe by Swathwood
This meatloaf is delicious and bakes even faster than the normal meatloaf. They are in little loaves which are even easier to serve.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 lbs 80% lean ground beef (at least 80% lean)
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450. In small bowl, stir ketchup and brown sugar until mixed, keep separate 1/4 cup for topping. In large bowl, stir remaining ingredients and remaining ketchup mixture until well mixed.
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray. Place meat mixture in pan; pat into 12x4- inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise down center and then crosswise into sixths to form 12 loaves. Separate loaves, using a spatula, so no edges are touching. Brush loaves with leftover ketchup mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until loaves are no longer pink when cut in half.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable and mashed potatoes for even better taste!