Recipe by kate09
This makes a VERY light and fluffy cheesecake. The fruit and jello give it a very refreshing, summery flavour. Perfect for a finale to any meal. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon imitation vanilla
- 12 (1/4 ounce) packages sugar substitute (any like splenda, equal, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 4 cups hot water, separated
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, 2 packages of flavorless gelatin, and 2 cups hot water. Mix well with hand held mixer.
- Gradually mix in the sweetener, lemon juice, vanilla extract.
- Pour into large cake pan. Doesn't matter what shape as long as it fits into your fridge.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Meanwhile, mash the bananas. Add maple syrup and yogurt. Blend until well combined, set aside.
- Add 2 cups hot water to flavored gelatin, stir to combine well.
- Add to banana mixture and swirl until loosely combined.
- Pour over the cheesecake base.
- Chill 1 hour so that it is relatively set. Sprinkle with strawberries and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.