Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This cheese ball is always a big hit in our family. They also make a nice gift. My cousin made them smaller and gave them to her coworkers last Christmas.
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium glass bowl.
- Mix well.
- Shape like a ball and roll in nuts.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavour.
- Serve with your favourite crackers.
10 STARS!!!! Excellent cheese ball! I just mixed it up and tried it...it hasn't even sat yet and it is the best cheese ball I have ever tasted! I will be making this one over and over! Your sister's recipe is a winner for sure! Thanks for sharing!!! :)
Loved it! Can see making this for many a gathering, including this weekend!
Excellent. When making it I discovered that my husband had not bought cayenne pepper as requested. So I used a little Cajun seasoning and red pepper flakes to make up for it. I also doubled the hot sauce. I took it to work for snack day and it was gone before lunch!