Nina Nazri's Note:
This is my mom's recipe and I loved it ever since I could remember. The chicken's very juicy and tasty and it's best served with hot rice and some stir-fried veggies. A truly Malaysian treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the chicken with tumeric powder and salt and mix well.
- 2Add the thick soy sauce, light soy sauce,chinese oyster sauce and black pepper and mix very well.
- 3Marinate for at least 2 hours up to overnight.
- 4In a large fry pan, heat up 2 to 3 inches of vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- 5Add in the marinated chicken to the heated oil and fry.
- 6Make sure you low down the heat when frying.
- 7Turn the chicken after about 10 minutes, and continue turning and frying until done.
- 8Drain the chicken after done.
- 9Delicious (very juicy& tasty) when served with hot rice and sauteed stir-fried veggies.
- 10Try it!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mummy's Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 2529.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.1 g