Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mom made fudge of all sorts for Christmas every year. When she past away, I found her recipe box and this recipe was scribbled on the back of a grocery store receipt! It was always one of Dad's favorites.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄8 cup margarine
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package coconut
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Cook sugar, margarine and milk to a boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut and marshmallow creme.
- Stir together until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 9x9 pan.
- Cool and cut into bite sized squares.