This is my favourite quiche that I grew up on eating. Very easy and very quick and crustless for those of you who don't like a crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place the onion shallots bacon and parsley in bottom of quiche pan.
- 2mix together the milk cream flour salt and pepper and cheese and pour over the mixture in quiche pan.
- 3sprinkle extra cheese and parsley on top.
- 4bake 45 min at 180 degrees Celsius.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mamas Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.2 mg
- Sodium 300.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g