Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Altered from authentic recipes to be lower in fat and when you are short in ingredients!
- 2 garlic cloves (minced then crushed )
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 scoop stevia (or 1/2 teaspoon sugar)
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together.
I love balsamic vinegar and I love dijon mustard. I really enjoyed this dressing. I didn't have italian seasoning so I used Pampered Chef Rosemary Herb seasoning. Everything else I did according to the recipe. It was so good I had to get a pita to dip in it when I was done with my salad. :)