This has been my all-time favourite kadhi! I love it more than my traditional Sindhi and Punjabi curries(all these are Indian). I have had bowl fulls of this in Gujrati restaurants whenever we've gone to those. I love Gujrati food with all my heart(its light and delicious!) and this kadhi is the BEST one ever! This is a good recipe to have on hand when time is short and you want to serve - THE BEST! DONT FORGET to call me over:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the gramflour in a bowl.
- 2Add the curd and mix ensuring that no lumps are formed.
- 3Add hot water and salt and mix well.
- 4Allow the kadhi (curry) to boil in a large open-mouthed vessel.
- 5Make sure you remove the scum the collects on the top, from time to time.
- 6While the kadhi is boiling on medium flame, prepare the seasoning.
- 7For this, put a tbsp of oil in a pan.
- 8Add the ingredients listed under'Seasoning'.
- 9Saute the ginger till the raw smell is gone.
- 10Put the seasoning ingredients into the boiling kadhi.
- 11Mix well and serve hot with white rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favourite Curry- Gujrati Kadhi
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 694.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: