2 hrs 30 mins
Who doesn't love snickerdoodles? Just say the word - "snickerdoodle" - it's awsome! When I was little I'd always request my mother to make these for me. I'm only guessing on the yield...I don't remember how many cookies this makes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together, set aside.
- 2Into a large bowl mix wet ingredients, then gradually add dry.
- 3With a mixer, beat at low speed until blended.
- 4Shape dough into a large ball, cover bowl with plastic wrap and set in the refridgerator for 2 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 400.
- 6In a small bowl, mix together 2 tsp cinnamon with 2 tbl sugar.
- 7Shape dough into 1/2 inch balls.
- 8Roll dough balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat lightly (I like to coat somewhat more than lightly -- ).
- 9Place balls about two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 11Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 161.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g