Recipe by Johnney
I have been making this for years, This roast certainly tastes great. If you make please rate it.
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 4.92 ml rosemary
- 1587.57 g boneless pork roast
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 236.59 ml mandarin orange
- 236.59 ml dry white wine
- 236.59 ml lukewarm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub pepper and rosemary onto the roast.
- Place in a roasting pan.
- Core and slice apple and pear, add to the pan.
- Add oranges and wine mixed with water.
- Bake in 325-degree oven for 2 to 2-1/2 hours basting with liquid several times until done.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- Slice and serve.