1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is my version of the classic dish.I'm Italian,so I gotta know a little bit about this,come and try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice eggplant in 1 1/4 inch slices.
- 2In a large bowl mix,parmesan cheese,flour and seasonings.
- 3In a medium size bowl beat eggs and water.
- 4On medium, heat large skillet with 1 inch deep of olive oil.
- 5Work quickly and dip 1 slice eggplant in egg mixture,then flour mixture,then repeat dips.
- 6Add to hot oil.Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side,or until a nice rich golden brown.
- 7Drain on paper towels,layer in 9x13 dish,cover with cheese at each layer,and use spaghetti sauce every other layer.
- 8This will resemble a nice thick lasagna when finished.
- 9Bake 350 degrees 25 minutes.Serve with salad and bread sticks.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Eggplant (Aubergine) Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 1265.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 19.2 g