Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this up from several recipes we tried, but never could find one that was perfect... great with a side salad.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups nacho cheese flavor Doritos, lightly crushed
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350~.
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Mix beef, Rotel, corn and ranch dressing together and put into casserole dish.
- Put Doritos on top.
- Put cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, uncovered.
This was a very easy casserole to put together. While the flavor was good, we would have loved it has the meat been seasoned after cooking ~ there just wasn't enough oomph for us. I will make it again and plan on using some taco seasoning or something similar to season the meat and then adding the rest of the ingredients. Black beans might also be a nice addition to this casserole. Thanks so much for posting!