Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another simple chicken recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or lard)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mustard and parsley in a bowl.
- Heat an oven proof, non reactive, frying pan on a meduim high flame, add oil, brown skin side of breasts.
- Remove, dry the excess oil from the skin side and arrange chicken breasts, skin-side up, in pan.
- Brush with mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until cooked throughout.
You have some really good chicken recipes. I eat chicken A LOT! I actually used deboned, deskinned chicken breast and found it very tasty and cooked very quickly. I will add this to my chicken recipe list.
I used 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and EV Olive Oil vs. the vegetable oil. I would forego the oven next time and just put a lid on the pan until the BL/SL breasts were done. I made this with Cheesy Orzo (#61962) and corn on the cob. Super Yummy!! Thank you!! Steph in Ontario