- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or lard)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mustard and parsley in a bowl.
- Heat an oven proof, non reactive, frying pan on a meduim high flame, add oil, brown skin side of breasts.
- Remove, dry the excess oil from the skin side and arrange chicken breasts, skin-side up, in pan.
- Brush with mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until cooked throughout.