Recipe by The Flying Chef
This one looks yummy and supposed to be done on the BBQ but I think it would work just as well in the oven on about 180 for the same amount of time..
- 500 g baby carrots
- 600 g baby beets
- 500 g baby turnips
- 600 g bunch spring onions
- 40 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel carrots, trim carrots, beetroot, turnips and onions leaving about 3cm of stem remaining.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small pan and stir until butter has melted and all the ingredients have combined.
- Place vegetables in a disposable baking dish and pour honey butter mix over stir to coat.
- Cook in a covered BBQ, using indirect heat, following the manufacturer's instructions for approx 40 min's or until browned and tender.