Hubby doesn't like mussels. More for me! From 365 Low Calorie Recipes. Serve with crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mussels in a large kettle. Add onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, thyme, pepper, wine and water.
- 2Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 3Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, until mussels open. Stir well.
- 4Remove mussels with a slotted spoon. Discard any that do not open.
- 5Strain juices through a cheesecloth.
- 6Divide mussels into 4 soup bowls. Pour hot broth over.
- 7Top with remaining parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Mussels Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels Steamed in White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 981.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 40.9 g