Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mushrooms with white sauce and chicken
- cut the mushrooms, chicken and onion.
- cook the chicken in a wok with 1 tbs of oil and remove.
- clean the wok, brown the onion with 2-3 tbs of oil.
- add the mushrooms and cover.
- cover and let it cook for 20 mins on a low flame until the mushrooms are soft.
- mix some water (or mushrooms sauce or the chicken sauce) with the flour and the egg yolk. The mix consistency should be similar to that of the yolk so add more water if needed.
- remove the cover, add the flour mix and the chicken pieces.
- stir until the sauce is as thick as you like it.