Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick easy dinner with large flat mushrooms.
- 4 large flat mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (or less)
- 2 tomatoes, quartered and deseeded
- 1 avocado, halved deseeded and peeled
- 100 g greek feta, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup hummus
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush mushrooms with some of the olive oil.
- Place onto tray and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until tender.
- Cut tomatoes and avocado into dice.
- Place in medium bowl.
- Whisk 1 tbs oil and the vinegar together and pour over avocados and tomatoes.
- Add feta and toss gently.
- Place mushrooms on serving plate.
- Top with hummus and then the avocado salsa.
- Season and serve with crusty bread.