- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- garlic salt
- seasoning salt
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- REmove stems from mushrooms.
- Saute stem pieces and caps in oil until browned and set aside.
- Place spinach in bottom and sides of a shallow 10 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle onion, melted butter, salt, garlic salt and seasoned salt on spinach.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheddar cheese on spinach.
- Place mushrooms on cheese.
- Season with garlic salt and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350*F for 20 minutes.