Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
After looking at other Mushroom resipes for Stroganoff, I've combined several to my tastes. Hope you like it too.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb mushroom, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In 10" skillet, heat oil over medium high heat, add onion and mushrooms, cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, cooking 1 min additional, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium, stir in tomato paste. Stir in spinach; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Gently stir in sour cream, milk, salt and pepper. Cook just until hot, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Serve of noodles of choice.
Worcestershire sauce isn't vegetarian!