Mushroom Salad With Shaved Parmigiano
- Wipe mushrooms clean; trim the stem ends and cut the mushrooms vertically into paper-thin slices.
- Distribute half the mushrooms among 4-6 individual salad bowls; sprinkle with a pinch of salt each and the thyme.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave a layer of Parmigiano-Reggiano over the mushrooms; repeat with the remaining mushrooms, salt, and cheese.
- Cut 1 lemon into 4-6 wedges for garnish; squeeze the juice of the other lemon into a small bowl.
- Drizzle 1 to 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil over each salad, pour on the lemon juice, sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper, and serve with garnished lemon wedges.