Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From today's Weekend magazine. Preparation time does not include the refrigeration time.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, thinly sliced (lengthwise)
- 1 cup yogurt, beaten till smooth
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf, washed and finely chopped
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add the chopped onions and sliced mushrooms.
- Saute until dark brown in colour.
- Remove on an absorbent paper.
- Put yogurt in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to the yogurt.
- Add mushrooms and onion mixture.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with mint leaves before serving.
- Serve chilled with a spicy curry and long grain Basmati rice.