Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Steakhouse Mushroom Steakhouse Burgers Seasoning Mix
- 4 slices swiss cheese or 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- MIX ground beef and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- GRILL over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- SERVE burgers on rolls topped with mushroom and onion mixture.