Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy, get supper on the table fast recipe. My family and I love it.
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen cooked italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) jars sliced mushrooms, drained
- In a large pot, mix together soup, milk, oregano, and pepper with a whisk, until well blended.
- Add the meatballs and mushrooms.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Add salt to taste if needed.
I made this for lunch today and reduced the servings to 2. Also added the 1/2 tsp of thyme. MMMM! Very easy and creamy. Thanks NurseDi! :)
Creamy, thick, tasty and easy to prepare. I used more mushroom than called for, but love them. Another great recipe for a busy weekday evening.
Very easy and yummy soup. I threw in 1/2 t. dried thyme for another layer of flavor. Rich and creamy. Took no time to get ready. A great week-night quick home-cooked meal. Thanks.