Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this from a soutern living magazine
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 -2 tablespoon poppy seed
- Separate crescent dough into 8 rectangles;press perforations to seal.
- Combine cream cheese,mushrooms,and salt.
- mix well.
- Spread mixture over dough.
- Starting at long side,roll up jellyroll fashion;pinch seams to seal.
- Slice logs onto 1-inch pieces;place seam side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush each log with beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
I have been using this wonderful recipe for years. A friend gave it to me. I had no idea it came from Southern Living Magazine. Great for parties, always gets eaten right up & so fast & easy to make!