Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Weight Watchers: 365-day Menu Cookbook. Makes 2 servings. This needs to be chilled for 3 hours after cooking, but this refrigeration time has not been factored into either prep or cook time.
- 4 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery, about 4 ribs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs, plus
- 2 teaspoons plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash salt
- 1 medium zucchini, scrubbed and trimmed (about 5 oz)
- Combine mushrooms, celery, and chopped parsley in work bowl of food processor; process until almost pureed. Add remaining ingredients except zucchini; continue to process until well combined.
- Transfer ½ of mixture to a 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 ¼-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Place zucchini in center of mixture; top with remaining mixture. Cover with foil. Place in larger pan with about 1-inch of water; bake at 350 degrees, adding more water as needed, for 1 ½ hours or until a knife, when inserted in center, comes out clean. Cool. Unmold, cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Serve cold.