Recipe by caroline.small27
A friend of mine long time ago got me obsessed with this casserole and I wanted to put my own thing into it which came out awesome!
- 2 cups French's French fried onions
- 4 (26 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) egg noodles
- 1 pinch salt and pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat the oven to 350.
- Use pam or a familiar product to spray 9 x 9" baking pan so the food wont stick.
- Clean and wash the chicken.
- Put the chicken in the baking pan lined up in the middle.
- Pour all cans of the cream of mushroom soup in the pan with the chicken.
- Put the chicken and mushroom in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the oven, get a pot and put 5 cups of water. put the water to a boil.
- When the water boils put the egg noodles in and stir. leave them in there for 10 minutes. Then strain and rise when done.
- Put the two packages of shredded mozzarella and the french onions on top of the chicken and mushroom mix and melt that in the oven for 5 minutes.
- when the casserole is done let it cool for 5 minutes and serve the chicken on top of the pasta.