Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
These are packed with wonderful flavor using the vegeatable cream cheese spread! The chive kind is also good when wanting a mild onion flavor!
- 4 ounces cream cheese with vegetables
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and broken up
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- Process first five ingredients in food processor til blended and chopped.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles. Press perforations together.
- Spread each rectangle with cream cheese mixture. Roll each up jelly-roll style starting with long sides. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 425º oven for 8-11 minutes. Makes 20 appetizers. Serve warm.
These are so easy and quick and oh so good. Such and wonderful blending of flavors. Thanks for the great recipe
Wonderful recipe!!! How can you not like it with those ingredients? Bacon, cream cheese, mushrooms, and golden, flaky pastry wrapped around it. Need I say more? I used the cream cheese with chives but I did add a tablespoon of roasted red pepper and I doubled the bacon. Finger licking good! Thank you for this savory treat!