Recipe by PeachBear
I'm sure this is similar to other recipes BUT I just made it up in my head and it was wonderful. I'm new to this so you experienced cooks let me know what you think and how I can improve it.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup white wine (to taste)
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (if you like it) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite size chunks.
- Put chicken into pan at med heat with butter and garlic. Cook until chicken is browned and liquid is reduced.
- In sauce pan combine cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, water, and wine. Heat on medium to medium low until hot and smooth.
- Add 5 tbs of grated parmasian cheese to cream of mushroom soup mixture and stir constantly until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce into pan containing chicken, butter, and garlic.
- Stir until butter and sauce are combined.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.