- 6 cups drumstick leaves
- 1 medium onion, chop it finely
- 3 green chilies, chop it
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Urad Dal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the leaves in water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add urud dal and mustard seeds.
- After the mustard seed splutters, add onion and green chillies and when the onion becomes golden brown, add the murungai leaves, sprinkle the salt and chilli powder.
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat and cook for a few minutes. Open the lid, add the coconut and stir fry till the murungai leaves get's cooked.