Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
this is a hot chocolate my mum makes me every morning and it's just something i cant resist. if you dont want to include sugar than you can use 2 artificial sweetners instead.
- 1 tablespoon cadburys instant chocolate drink mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- boiling water
- 3 fluid ounces evaporated milk
- put the kettle on the boil and put the hot chocolate inches.
- then put in the sugar or sweetner.
- mix it with the boiling water.
- finally put the evaporated milk in stir the ingredients then leave to cool and sit back and enjoy.
What a great tasting chocolate drink! I can see why you enjoy it so much ~ Very easy to make & so comforting, too! Since there were 2 of us, I doubled the recipe & had 2 cups of hot chocolate in no time at all! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]