Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this sandwich with the olive mix recipe. I always seem to keep the olive mixture on hand and make this sandwich on a french roll - as shown in one of the pictures.
- 1 loaf round Italian bread
- 236.59-354.88 ml olive (mix)
- 113.39 g sliced mozzarella cheese
- 113.39 g sliced provolone cheese
- 113.39 g lean ham, thinly sliced
- 113.39 g hard salami, thinly sliced
- 113.39 g mortadella, thinly sliced
- To prepare the sandwich, slice Italian bread evenly in half. Spread olive.
- mix on both halves - use approx 1+ cup mix. Layer cheeses and meats evenly on top. Place two halves of sandwich together. Slice into wedges.