1 hr 30 mins
Saw these on a Martha Stewart episode, they are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°.
- 2Line baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper; set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 4In a heatproof bowl or the top of a double boiler set over a pot of simmering water, melt together the unsweetened and semisweet chocolates and the butter; set aside to cool.
- 5In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 6Add cooled, melted chocolate mixture, and combine on low speed.
- 7Add flour mixture, and continue to beat on low speed until almost combined, about 1 minute.
- 8Remove bowl from mixer; stir in milk chocolate by hand.
- 9Using a 1/2-ounce ice-cream scoop, drop dough onto prepared baking sheets about 3 inches apart.
- 10Bake until set, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 11Let cookies cool completely on baking sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mudslide Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 81.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g