Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really fun thing to make. Not to mention it tastes so good!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 14 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Line bottoms and sides of 2 loaf pans with wet paper towel.
- Tilt 2 (12-ounce) glasses in each pan.
- Pour milk into a 1-quart container with tight-fitting lid.
- Add pudding mix; cover tightly.
- Shake vigorously for at least 45; pour evenly into glasses.
- Gently stir 1 1/4 cups of the Oreos into whipped topping with wire whisk in medium bowl until blended.
- Spoon evenly over pudding in glasses; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Oreos.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This was fun to make and tasted even better, Thank you