Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best pie if you are a chocolate lover you will deffinatly love this yummy no bake treat!
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate (melted)
- 2 cups chopped pecans (toasted)
- 1 container frozen whipped cream
- 2 packages chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Pour chocolate and sweetened condensed milk into bowl stir until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Press nuts evenly into chocolate in crust.
- Refridgerate 10 minutes.
- POur milk into large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire wisk until smooth.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of puding over chocolate.
- Stir 1/2 of whipped topping to remaining pudding.
- Refridgerate 3 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.