1/3 Photos of Mrs. C's Fried Rice
A friend and I taught a cooking class years ago, and this is a recipe we adapted for our class! It's such a great recipe...my absolute favorite for fried rice!! You can easily add chicken, pork, shrimp or whatever and make it a main course!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or cook rice according to package directions. Cool.
- 2Fry bacon in large fry pan or wok until crisp.
- 3Move bacon to side of pan (or remove) and add eggs to pan and scramble.
- 4Add all vegetables to pan, and stir fry with bacon and eggs until crisp-tender.
- 5Add rice to pan and mix well.
- 6Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. C's Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 353.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 15.0 g