Mr. H's Simple Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (see baking instructions for alternate methods).
- Mix the can of soup, milk, and 1 cup of uncooked rice together. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour above mixture into a 13x9x2 casserole dish.
- Cut the chicken into strips (about the width of a chicken tender/finger).
- Push the chicken strips down into the soup & rice mixture in the casserole dish so they are completely emerged.
- Sprinkle top with lemon pepper/salt/black pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes or until chicken is finished. NOTE that cooking time will vary depending on how you choose to cut up the chicken. If using whole chicken breasts cook at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until finished.